Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need a textpert!

Sorry to anyone who's tried to get ahold of me in the last 2 days, for some reason I can't get my texts working.

As per Rogers, I turned off data roaming and am using wifi instead, but that shouldn't affect texting? It was working in LA, why not here? I purposefully paid for international text. It's driving me nuts! Anyone want to call Rogers for me? It'll cost me a ton to sit on hold. Grrr!

So for anyone trying to reach me, I promise I'm not ignoring you! Just email (shiloh_jo@hotmail.com) or Facebook me, at least until I figure this out.

And an update on my day will be coming soon enough, I'm exhausted! Highlights include a real shower, blisters, not getting hit by cars (yet) and a chance encounter with a psychic in the mall. Stay tuned!

************
Current location: Bangkok, soaking up the air conditioning in my hotel room
Listening to: CNN. I found English tv!
In need of: a foot massage. That would be lovely right now!
**************

No comments:

Post a Comment