Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hoi An

Today we end our 3 days in Hoi An and fly to Saigon. Hoi An has been fantastic! Yesterday we got the first sun that we've seen in close to a week. We rented bikes and rode first to a nearby pottery village, then on to the beach. It was beautiful! (and I got really really sunburnt everywhere. New lesson...sunscreen has an expiry date. Also, sunburns under the arms hurt...especially when you're carrying a bloody heavy backpack!)

Now we wait for our bus to the airport. It's so hot I'm sweating just sitting in the lobby! I couldn't wear my jeans for the flight (to reduce weight restrictions on my bag) because my shins are lobster red. Wish me luck!
**********
Current Location: Hoi An, Vietnam.
Listening to: the bus pulling up
Craving: a bath full of ice cubes!
**********


No comments:

Post a Comment