Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No Facebook in Vietnam?

It's going to be a long 11 days in Vietnam at this rate. According to the tour leader (and now my own experience) there's little to no access to Facebook over here. (being a communist country, they have a "green curtain", or an Internet filter to keep certain outside information from coming in.)

Just in case anyone was wondering why I'm not responding!
*****************
Current location: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Listening to: my own sniffling. I'be got a wicked head cold keeping me awake all night. Damn you air conditioning!
*****************

4 comments:

  1. Srsly, 1 more week until your interwebs are working? I don't think I've had that feeling since the 90s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jody, I am glag to hear you are safe and enjoying your trip. Just wanted to let you know your house in being treated well.

    Enjoy your trip and I will see you in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've been trying to post on your blog, can't fix retard, I am such a retard when it comes to computers and the internet.
    Hope all is going well, how was Shiang Mai? love that place. One of my greatest memmories was this off the beaten-path elephant camp...great ride.
    Take care and cant wait to see the pics of your dives in bali.
    Raul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raul! Hey I didn't know anyone other than my parents were following. But good to hear from you, I'm totally going to fill you in on Bali, we can finally talk diving and I'll know what you're talking about, lol. You've been to Chiang Mai? I almost did elephant riding there but ran out of time. I can't wait to swap stories once I get back! (and it's not just you, I'm having a terrible time posting comments here. There have been 3 or 4 that I posted, but never showed up. Hopefully this one works!

    ReplyDelete