Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Narita, we meet again

It's been 12 years but things are just as I remember...busy, crowded, and everything in Japanese. I was 16 the first time I was here, my first real trip far away from home, doubly important because I was without my parents for the first time. I can't believe it's been that long already!

Just waiting to board my flight to Bangkok. I just got off a 12 hr flight, only to board a 7 hr flight apart right away. I can't even begin to count how many hours I've been awake now!

**************
Location: Narita airport, Tokyo Japan
Listening to: boarding announcements
Missing: Food. I skipped dinner because I was too cheap to convert to yen. Hoping the food on this flight is better than the last!

3 comments:

  1. They've got some great meds to help you sleep... zzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have the same format - "listening to" etc as our in the Hat blog!!! Missya!! Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I always liked that part of both our blogs. I managed to make my own template with it, but it's not showing up on my phone. So it changes a bit, I just put in whatever I feel like. I'm thinking I should start getting creative with it!

    ReplyDelete