Thursday, March 8, 2012

Should I be weirded out...

That every staff member at this hotel knows my every move? Everyone, from the waitress to the desk clerk to the masseuse has known when I have a dive class, what my plans are for tomorrow, even what time I woke up at. (I slept in today till 1130, missing breakfast. I've been asked 3 times now whether I'm feeling ok, if there was a problem with my sleep, etc.)

I'd normally be creeped out, or at least nervous from a safety standpoint about people knowing my day, but I'm trying to relax. Today's massage helped that :)

***************
Listening to: Gaslight Anthem on my iPod, with the water from the stream that runs through the hotel running in the background. I'm going to miss afternoon tea on the patio, it'll be months before I can do this at home.
*************

2 comments:

  1. Not weird at all...Balinese people are so friendly, and hotel workers go out of their way to get to know you. Enjoy the great personal service while you can :o)

    ReplyDelete