Thursday, March 15, 2012

At least I'm still alive?

That was officially the trip home from hell.

I think it's karma...I had a fantastic trip that went with hardly a hitch the whole time. I was bound to be using up all my good luck and due for some bad.  But really?

- Lost my cell.
- Missed my flight in San Francisco.
- Checked my bag on the already-departed flight.
- Had to wait 8 hours for the next flight to Calgary.
- Make that 9 hours.  They lost our plane. No joke.
- Nearly missed THAT flight when they made a sudden gate change clear across the airport while I was having a (very much deserved) drink next to the "correct" gate. Ended up sprinting 10 min across the airport, making it just as they were closing the doors.
- Luggage still MIA.

So anyone who's text me and had no response, sorry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going later to try and get a new phone asap.

It WAS kind of nice to be in my own bed last night though.


*******************
Currently in: Calgary
Best thing about today: Not dying?  The rest sucked donkey balls.
Listening to: Blalock's February playlist of new indie music. Nothing too outstanding so far?
Where to next: Sleep.  I've been up all night with jet lag. Work is going to SUUUUCK in a few days if I'm still like this.
*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment